Georadar Explorer is a Ground Probing Radar which detects any underground utility before trenching and laying new cables in urban areas.
This system has been developed in order to guarantee the safety of the trenching work sites and to increase the operation speed, without having to face any trouble or losing money in case of breakdown of existing underground utilities.
The product developed by TESMEC is an original solution for the trenching technology and is complementary to it.
Georadar Explorer has a higher level of reliability compared to the GPR Systems currently available in the international market.
The main Georadar Explorer applications are:
- underground utilities detection: metal, plastic, metal concrete, clay pipes, underground cavities and structures
- new installation planning
- inspections for reconstructing pipes and cables networks
- subsurface layering and segmentation
- non-destructive inspection
- pavement evaluation
For further technical information about our product range and customized machines, please contact us.
Georadar Explorer 2.0 Brochure