Tesmec Australia is specialized in trenching and industrial cable laying but also in sale of the whole Tesmec trenchers and surface miners range with a dedicated after sales organization in place. From large scale renewable projects, oil, gas and water pipelines, telecommunications and power infrastructures to tunneling we provide innovative and cost efficient solutions for any environment.
Tesmec Group took over the Groupe Marais in 2015, including Australia and New Zealand. This acquisition is now synonym of strength, synergies and success between high skills and knowledge, futuristic vision and technologies, we are ready to deliver you the next level of equipment and services.
Tesmec Group is one of the few worldwide leaders in the design, production and supply of high-powered tracked trenchers for hard rock excavation and surface miners for bulk excavations, mining and tunneling projects.
Trenchers and surface miners are advanced solutions for the following applications:
- Oil & Gas pipelines, water and sewage lines
- Telecom networks and power cable installation
- Bulk excavation of rock and Quarries
- Dewatering and drainages
- Tunneling, mining and all the jobsite where the noise and vibration are the main concern
SMART CITY TESMEC GROUP
Tesmec designs, manufactures and sells products, technologies and integrated solutions for the construction,
maintenance and efficiency of infrastructures related to the transport and distribution of energy, data and material.
Tesmec trenchers are equipped with high level components and can provide the best cost efficiency and productivity. The main features are:
- Diesel engine for heavy duty
- power transmission by hydrostatic drive with flywheel gearboxes
- automatic digging system (Trenchtronic) with fast-acting creep control
- automatic hydraulic stabilizers
- elevating and pressurized operator cabin wit A/C and heating system