TESMEC AUSTRALIA is part of the TESMEC Group an OEM that designs, manufactures and sells ground engaging equipment that specialises in rock excavation and mechanical laying. Our equipment ranges from 3tonne micro trenchers to 140 tonne Surface Miners, Mechanical Rock Wheel Trenchers and Self-Loading Cable Drum Carriers. From large scale renewable projects and oil and gas pipelines, to telecommunications and power infrastructure. We provide innovative solutions and intelligent installation technology for every environment. No matter the challenge, we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done safely and efficiently. We are committed to bringing expertise and know-how to the Australian and New Zealand markets, so that our customers can benefit from faster, safer, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions.
Tesmec Group acquired Groupe Marais, including the Australia and New Zealand divisions in 2015. This acquisition made the company stronger and created synergies leading to success between previous skills and knowledge, actual vision, and technology, ready to deliver the next level of equipment and services.
Tesmec Group is one of the few worldwide leaders in the design, production and supply of high-powered tracked trenchers for hard rock excavation and surface miners for bulk excavations, mining and tunneling projects.
Trenchers and surface miners are advanced solutions for the following applications:
- Oil & Gas pipelines, water and sewage lines
- Telecom networks and power cable installation
- Bulk excavation of rock and Quarries
- Dewatering and drainages
- Tunneling, mining and all the jobsite where the noise and vibration are the main concern
SMART CITY TESMEC GROUP
Tesmec designs, manufactures and sells products, technologies and integrated solutions for the construction,
maintenance and efficiency of infrastructures related to the transport and distribution of energy, data and material.
Tesmec trenchers are equipped with high level components and can provide the best cost efficiency and productivity. The main features are:
- Diesel engine for heavy duty
- power transmission by hydrostatic drive with flywheel gearboxes
- automatic digging system (Trenchtronic) with fast-acting creep control
- automatic hydraulic stabilizers
- elevating and pressurized operator cabin wit A/C and heating system